The director of Kaili Blues lists his ten favorite films from the last ten years.
-in alphabetical order-
1. All Around Us (Ryosuke Hashiguchi, 2008, Japan)
2. The Assassin (Hou Hsaio-hsien, 2015, Taiwan)
3. Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón, 2013, USA)
4. Kemonozume (Masaaki Yuasa, 2006, Japan)
5. Leviathan (Lucien Castaing-Taylor, Verena Paravel, 2012, USA)
6. Poetry (Lee Chang-dong, 2010, South Korea)
7. The Salt of the Earth (Wim Wenders, Juliano Ribeiro Salgado, 2014, USA)
8. Silent Light (Carlos Reygadas, 2007, Mexico)
9. Stray Dogs (Tsai Ming-liang, 2013, Taiwan)
10. Tabu (Miguel Gomes, 2012, Portugal)
10/10 is an ongoing series in which we ask cinephiles to name their ten favorite films from the last ten years (currently, between 2006 and 2016).